Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Recipe Rewind

Photo Source
Now that it's officially Spring, I'll begin skipping over my recipes for chili and soups to create some lighter fare for our meals.  Here are some recipes I've posted in the past that make for a tasty season!

Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes

Quiche

Diane's Pasta Salad

Strawberry Pretzel Salad

Pasta with Chicken and Basil

Shrimp Scampi

Coconut Cream Pie

Best Ever Butter Cookies (I baked a batch of these yesterday and, even made with white wheat flour, they are just delicious!)

What are your favorite dishes for Spring?

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm! Pasta salad is my fave, too! Grilled chicken is big here, and always crockpot pulled pork. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these recipes sound delish! I like egg salad when it's hot and lots of veggie casseroles. Steamed asparagus is usually on the menu too. Oh, and deviled eggs. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of hot egg salad!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing your comments and welcome your questions and suggestions. Thanks for visiting my blog!