I'm not sure where I found the time to do all this reading last month, but I made my way through some great books!
- Evidence Not Seen: A Woman's Miraculous Faith in a Japanese Prison Camp During WWII by Darlene Deibler Rose. What a powerful and moving book! This woman's faith and trust in God through all that she endured inspired me.
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. I loved much of this book, but was put off by the terminology she used in the last chapter.
- All the Money in the World: What the Happiest People Know about Getting and Spending by Laura Vanderkam
- Finding God's Path Through Your Trials: His Help for Every Difficulty You Face by Elizabeth George
- Delivered with Love by Sherry Kyle. This was a cute fictional story.
- My Southern Food: A Celebration of the Flavors of the South by Devon O'Day
- His Needs, Her Needs by Willard F. Harley, Jr.
- Through Gates of Splendor by Elisabeth Elliot. Don't know how I'd missed this Christian classic! I thoroughly enjoyed it and plan to have my daughters read it when they are older.
- Lessons from Madame Chic: 20 Stylish Secrets I Learned while Living in Paris by Jennifer L. Scott. What a fun little book this was!
- Celebrate: A Year of Festivities for Families and Friends by Pippa Middleton. The photography in this book was gorgeous. I was motivated to add a little more "celebration" to every day moments as well as for special occasions.
What have you been reading lately?