Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Making Memories in Atlanta

We've been away on a family vacation to Atlanta the past few days.

One of our favorite places on this trip?

Stone Mountain.



Yes, we climbed the mountain (and I thought I might have to be carted off in a stretcher), but I hadn't realized how much else there was to do!  My husband and the girls explored the ropes course and we all took a train ride, went to a 4-D show, and played miniature golf.

Another day took us to the World of Coca Cola and the Georgia Aquarium.



We finished that day with supper at the world's largest drive-in fast food restaurant!


Our last day in Atlanta included a tour of CNN Studios (very neat!) and Zoo Atlanta.



Today, however, it's back to reality, but I'm so thankful for the wonderful memories we made on our trip!